This Feminism sef * Eyes Rolling - Rita (Newest EBB's Baby)


I was on my own one day, when my friend beeped me to ask if she could share my BBM pin with another friend of hers. I disagreed until she said, 'he's very intelligent o'.

You see, I discovered early in life that I am Sapiosexual. So, I agreed.

Now, let's assume this friend's name is George.
George turned out to be one of the most chauvinistic person I've ever come across in the virtual world. Truly, words fail me to describe just how exasperating this guy was.

When it came to issues that tilted towards Feminism, George would make it his God-given duty to educate me on why men and women cannot be equal and all the other yadayada story that most people launch into, in matters relating to Feminism.

At a point, I began to doubt his 'intelligence'. It got so bad, I started wishing he was close by so as to decorate his face with life changing slaps. I mean, who still thinks like George? Come forward and receive your deliverance.

But, before that.. Gather round, let me tell you something. Before you revolt so passionately against something (feminism in this context). Carry out a thorough research on the movement, so that you won't revolt in sheer ignorance.

I have been subject to too many unwanted lectures(from the male folk) on how Feminism is of the devil.
I will summarize it to mean ;

The wife beaters amongst them can no longer practice 'boxing' in peace.

The rapists cannot rape our daughters, nieces, cousins, friends and go scot free.

More women dragging 6-figure salary with them.

And E. T. C

Ehn.. This Feminism sef, we no want. Man and woman can never be equal.

Puuulllleeeeaaazzzeee!

Know that, Feminism believes in the economic, social and political equality for Women and, yes Men. It is committed to fighting for the rights of girls and women.

It's been a man's world for too long. The girl child has been slighted for too long. The woman has been overlooked for too long too.

So, this Feminism is a good thing, and it is come to stay.

Next time you hear about it, don't embarrass us by going overboard with silly talks biko.

Google remains your friend.



Rita

Meanwhile, do not leave this page till you leave comment.

No comments:

Dear Great mind,

Your feedback is very important. We need it to serve you better

All text herein is property of the author and may not be copied or reproduced without explicit perm. Powered by Blogger.