See me see marriage ooo - I almost fell into what would have been my worst nightmare but guess what? I still can't stop laughing over it...


I was discussing with a man who was planning to marry me and he asked me; how old is your mummy, I answered; she is 57 years old. Then I asked him any problems? With a serious look he responded, hmm, my mother told me I should try and see your mother fast, so that I'll know how you'll look when you're old and you know that is very important".

With confusion I was forced to describe my mom to him; 'well, my mom is fat, but her front hair seem to be cutting off every now and then. Not that she is sick or something and that's the only part I think I'll look like her when I get her age. 


He said, I really need to see and judge myself. See me see me marriage again ooh! Lolzzz

Okay, the next day he came to my house, but my mom wasn't around and he became so worried that he even refused to take a glass of water. The next five minutes was like eternity, thank God mom came back with some people. I introduced him to mom and mom went outside to discuss with her guests leaving both of us in the sitting room. 

He was so surprised, he asked, so your mom speaks English? I said yes. So she dresses fine like this? Ha! Yes I said. He said in fact I'll follow him home now, no delay to tell his mom, that he must marry me if not he'll die . Hohohohohoho... I  can't fit laugh.


We arrived at his compound , I entered first while he settled the cyclist (Okada man). Hmm I saw a very tattered (1) man hitting his wife (2),and I rushed to help the woman stand, so I asked this man, what kind of man are you? At this age you beat your wife? And the woman said to me, since I got married to this useless and shameless animal(3), that's how he beat me after he gets himself drunk(4) even if I'm pregnant (5). 

On that same spot my man opened the gate and he screamed wow! My Angel is already getting along with my parents!! . He then noticed we were in the midst of drama, so he said Mama what's wrong? She said your father again, and he he raised his hands to punch his father(6) then I held him and he said, useless mad man(7), that's how you stupid parents (8)of mine embarrasses yourselves up and down! 

Well let's go inside my Angel, I told him no, don't worry take care of your parents. He asked, why Angel? And I said, if the problem was that your father is badly dressed and malnutrioned, I  would probably sleep over, but what I saw here is worst than" what happened in 1895" Hahahahahaha ... Odikwa(It is)  very critical .... I ran for my dear life.




Meanwhile, do not leave this page till you leave comment.

No comments:

Dear Great mind,

Your feedback is very important. We need it to serve you better

All text herein is property of the author and may not be copied or reproduced without explicit perm. Powered by Blogger.