My Story: It is wrong for you to die while living! (Part 1)


Don't give up too soon. The fact that you're seeing a bridge in front of you, you're seeing a rock in front of you does not mean that you can not cross it or jump it.


What stops the moon from shining its light in the night is the cloud but the moon doesn't move away because the cloud will soon clear then the light will shine.

How many people with heart disease do you know and how many do you know that survived it?

Growing up, everybody wanted to hold me like an egg, my mum always would scream "she's a sick child", my friends, infact, everyone wanted to prevent me from doing one thing or the other because of my ill health.  But at a time I realised that the question is not will you survive, rather do you want to survive?

People watch over me,  protect me etc like I'll  die the next minute if I try that,  oh seriously?  Yeah seriously,  but Nah!  No way things doesn't work that way! I realised.

You're sick,  yes the sickness is there and you live on drugs,  you're on diet, yes but....

The issue is not that the sickness is there already,  the issue is that you forgot that you can live. Now do you want it to weaken you every new day or do you want to step on it and go forward?  Ask yourself.

The doctor said,  no hard exercise , avoid laughing loud,  no fight,  no dancing,  don't carry heavy things,  don't place hard things on your chest, don't jump, don't,  do this, don't try that. This is not normal life.

I should not sit at home and walk around like a cartoon?  Hell no!  The doctor said so,  but God said I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me! I am normal! I will not die!  I will live to achieve the purpose I came for,  that is not being stubborn it is knowing what you want.

The Bible said,  the power of life and death are in my hands,  so I made a choice to live.


No comments:

Dear Great mind,

Your feedback is very important. We need it to serve you better

All text herein is property of the author and may not be copied or reproduced without explicit perm. Powered by Blogger.