My Story: It is wrong for you to die while living!


You've got hospital bills to pay. The doctor diagnosed kidney failure,  liver problem,  HIV, cardiovascular disease of the heart,  sickle cell anaemia, cancer etc. That is the more reason why you should talk to God and allow Him.


I am not motivating you in any way. I'm sharing from experience but then, I do not expect you to follow through all I am saying, we all have different ways of solving problems but if you can, give this a trial. Allow God.

It is natural to be afraid of dying when one is sick but it shouldn't extend into worries.

I grew up to understand the symptoms of heart disease,  the things I'm to avoid and not to, at the same time I understood that I need money to live so I did not finish and neither have I stopped living normal in midst of abnormality.

I realise I don't need to stress my heart to avoid attacks then I started living a happy life.  Very happy even when "I no see chop" hahaha,  the devil is crazy but I'm radically crazier than the devil.

If they say I can't laugh then I can make you laugh and I do the smiling,  do a sit up 30 x and I'll do 15 x after all I know my limit.

Try to punch me and I'll land you two at once(on a lighter mood). That is how I live.  How do you want to live even if the sickness is there?

Do you have any plan for future?

I have plans for the future. I know I need money to buy jewellery, money to buy shoes, money to look good and I have to save to achieve my dreams. I also need money to get my drugs but I did not have to rob it on my face like it is the only thing that matters.

I see the things I need as a normal person who is alive,  I'm not dead of course I'm living. Are you?
I read a story about a woman who is a Sickle Cell anemia carrier. Oh my God, I was amazed,  she said the only time she's weak is when is due for her to change blood and whenever she does and leaves the hospital to home the next thing is work,  work. She has children,  she's into contract jobs and so companies can't even let her rest and she earns in pounds and dollars,  travels from one place to another she's 40 + of age. Isn't that wonderful?

Now, what about you and I? Can we just believe in ourselves and make life meaning out of the life we still have in us,  can we give people reason to believe we're alive?

Remember,"nobody will believe in you if you don't show them you can do it" so what do you think?

Don't die because you're sick,  but die like a hero or heroine who fight,  and struggled for a better future. I'm not here to campaign for you,  but I'm here to tell you that as much as you're still breathing, it is not over till is over.

Every human will die one day so let's be happy and make out something with the little time.

No comments:

Dear Great mind,

Your feedback is very important. We need it to serve you better

All text herein is property of the author and may not be copied or reproduced without explicit perm. Powered by Blogger.