friends and Friends


I've been on a hiatus from writing, owing to reasons beyond me. It would be expected that I resume on a pleasant note (because writing is usually a pleasure for me), but that's not the case.


In fact, I'm trying really hard to keep my emotions at bay while I type down my thoughts.

You see, Friends are the most important people on earth, after Family. And sometimes, friends turn out to be even more important than family especially if an individual came from a dysfunctional one.

Even if one is as busy as a bee. Try your absolute best to be there when that friend really needs you.
When a friend who is naturally introverted opens up and asks for your help (monetary, time, Advice..), do well to give your best at that very point in time.

Don't be like someone I know whose friend got pregnant and had a baby, and she got to find out 6mths later. Or another who heard a friend lost a parent and waited until weeks to call.

Please don't.

Some friends stick closer than brothers. When you find yours, never take the friendship for granted, because you see, friends are the most important people on earth.

Rita

No comments:

Dear Great mind,

Your feedback is very important. We need it to serve you better

All text herein is property of the author and may not be copied or reproduced without explicit perm. Powered by Blogger.