Shades of Black Souls in disguise


I remember the day I raised a topic "life is a choice "on my whatsapp group chat (SUPER COOL CATS CRIB), it was meant to throw light from this topic, but to my greatest surprise, it turned to a very serious argument that took the whole of the day and eventually, I didn't concentrate in the office.

Something happened last night between a friend and his girlfriend. When I was talking to him we ended up to agree that who we are today is as a result of the choice we made.

Do you want to agree with me that LIFE IS A CHOICE? 

Let me use my late father's experience. He became an orphan before the age of 8(eight). He told me as a kid he slept in bushes in my hometown. Where ever the night met him he sleeps.

He continued that way till his uncle decided to give him away to a relative where he served him for eight to nine years without anyone asking or care about him. His uncle sent him away with tricks that he'll come and settle him but he never did. 

My father, knowing nobody will help or ask he followed young boys of his age to township, but one thing he never forget was that he was alone; his late father left nothing for him but a half fallen mold house so for that reason, he made a decision;

*  not to take what he did not keep, 

*  not to keep wrong friends, 

*to listen before he speak, because if he die nobody cares. 

 He had nothing. At the age of twenty-four when he met his young wife (my mom) he begged her to marry him. She became his sister and mother. He had nothing, till after his wedding day, that same evening he moved into a room without a foam, just empty room with a mat. 

Don't be surprise because my mom hid that truth from his family (let's not go deep). But his life started from nothing to something, nobody to somebody and he told me because he told himself not to wrong God and humanity; "(ka ndum wee toro'm)which means let my life last. (RIP DADDY). 

He could have become a high way robber, kidnapper or worst in the name of  being poor and wanted a better life.

No wrong choice of living of any kind is justified?
Why should a young lady chose to be a prostitute?  * No intention to judge though. They'll say, I'm the only one who's helping my family; let me ask, before you grow to that age, how were your parents surviving? And why should it be you that will sacrifice your body to help? Why not start up a small business like selling fruits, and roasting corn, or join your mother in frying Akara?

Okay let's see this one: Honestly, there is nothing thushed, funky, sexy or sweet falling being sexually attracted to the same sex.

Have you taken your time to understand the path you are treading.

(Isaiah 30:1) Wow to the rebellious children saith the LORD, that take counsel, but not of me; and that cover with a cover, but not of my Spirit that they may add sin to sin. 

I urge you men to see beyond the beauty of make over of a woman before you marry her. 

( Isaiah 29:15. Wow unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the LORD, and their works in dark, and say who Seth us? And who knoweth us?).
You are created for a purpose. Look for it, find it and live it.

Life is truly a choice, we're told in the Bible, that the power of LIFE AND DEATH is in our hands. So it is up to us to chose life and live in light or chose to remain dead in dark shades.

Parents, always pray for your young children and commit their souls in the hands of God. 

Ladies, pray before you accept a marriage proposal.
Men, seek the counsel of God and don't forget to look deep to see who's behind that beauty before you start a life with her.

Have a splendid time.

Dedicated to my late father.

Green Damsel




Meanwhile, do not leave this page till you leave comment.

No comments:

Dear Great mind,

Your feedback is very important. We need it to serve you better

All text herein is property of the author and may not be copied or reproduced without explicit perm. Powered by Blogger.