I only applied a 'borrowed part' of the training ooo o; writing a business plan. Just small things I wrote o with the help of the Holy spirit... Hmmm


Early this year, wrong choices were made. By mid this year, some of those choices were corrected and worked on. I have come to realize that all that happened and is still happening is for a purpose.


Really I learnt it the hard way but I sincerely needed it.




One of the steps I took was to change my circle of friends and contacted real mentors and is been very rewarding.


In July, I attended a Win/Win workshop by my amiable Coach and Mid-wife Ini Akpan. Oooh, I will keep thanking God for that day because I didn't almost go because I had an appointment with a business owner. Time clashing things... Infact I came in to that workshop late; but guess what? IT WAS EVERYTHING WORTHWHILE!


Before the end of July, two companies was calling in for attractive offers.


I only applied a 'borrowed part' of the training ooo o; writing a business plan. Just small things I wrote o with the help of the Holy spirit... Hmmm


I won't tell you what one of the potential employer said but really, it was fantastically embarrassing if there is any English sentence like that. Hahahaha


On friday last week, I helped a friend in writing a business plan. Guess what? He resumed work at the company this monday, 1st of August! as a General Manager!


If you have an appointment on the 20th of August, please for the sake of your business and career, ATTEND the next workshop.


If that is the only investment you made for the year 2016, is worthwhile.


Learn how to:


* Winning business proposals


* Intrigueing business plans


* Captivating sales copies


* Team Building


Let me tell you, Google is not enough, Bing is not enough neither is any other search engines tools.


Hear and learn from practical masters.


I never sabi write grammar but no try me for actions and implementations!


Enjoy the rest of the day!




Meanwhile, do not leave this page till you leave comment.

No comments:

Dear Great mind,

Your feedback is very important. We need it to serve you better

All text herein is property of the author and may not be copied or reproduced without explicit perm. Powered by Blogger.