Appreciate me, Accept me, my uniqueness


It hurts to say goodbye, but it even hurt more not being able to say goodbye when it's right thing to do. 

My father once told me for relationship of any sort to move smoothly that one person must be foolish. 

And he said to me; always play the role of the foolish, because it will help you understand your relationship with the other person. And when the odd time comes you'll have nothing to regret because you already know. 

I could be indecisive, I can understand, but it might surprise you to know that I like that side of me.Your judgement will always be the best for us simply because I don't regret any action I take and I don't look back once the action is taken. 

I won't pretend. I want to be true and I want you to do same. 

Being the part of me is what I treasure most and letting go would not be a problem to me either because I understand that "I can not own it till I have it" . FACT! 

So note; love is a sweet thing but don't mix it with infatuations .

She/he is crazy about you does not mean that she/he is actually insane. 

If it hurt so much that you can not hold it, just let go!



Post credit: GreenDamsel



Meanwhile, do not leave this page till you leave comment.

No comments:

Dear Great mind,

Your feedback is very important. We need it to serve you better

All text herein is property of the author and may not be copied or reproduced without explicit perm. Powered by Blogger.