Day 7- Is forgiveness easy? - RELATIONSHIP CAPSULES




As I watched the "Passion of Christ", I asked myself, Did Jesus truly go through this kind of torture?

Why didn't God just twist the whole process to favour Jesus?

Or why exactly did He had to go through the pain, sufferings and hanging on the cross just to save humanity?

Why didn't Jesus just speak some words into the air to start the redemption plan?

Okay, let's move to Joseph.


Joseph had a big dream. He had seen it all. Why didn't he just get to the main level easily? Why did he had to be betrayed by his brothers? Accused by a woman? Rejected by his Boss? Why all those events and occurrences?

I believe it's intentional and purposeful.

So I'm also wondering, why the many heartbreaks and betrayals everywhere? There are lessons involved. It should also be purposeful and intentional.

The earlier we learn about this, the easier for us.

I know it can be painful to have caught your ex in bed with someone else. I know it's hard to have been denied by your ex. It's more painful when you get to hear the wedding date of your ex while still dating you.

Imagine a man you have aborted for, slept with, spent money on, left your family for, sacrificed your travelling for and many other example leaving you without a reason, trace or apology.
How easy can it be to forgive?

I know it's hard but yet I say, that forgiveness sets you free from bondage and from a future worse experience.

I remember making a decision not to have friends anymore 10years ago. It was as a result of too many betrayals by friends. I wish I can begin to share some examples.

I'm saying with all humility that you need to begin the journey towards forgiveness. It's not easy, I repeat but can you set yourself free if you desire to.

Sometimes you even hold yourself in bondage because you feel you shouldn't have made a mistake.

I'm not asking you to forgive right away.  I'm asking you to begin the process.

If you have to write out the wrong deeds, speak forth the words, make a phone call, vent or yell, cry so hard, please do it. Forgiveness is one way to be ahead in life.

It sets you free.

The day I forgave my ex completely, I felt like a bird that escaped out of a cage. I can't begin to tell you all that happened after then. It was as if the universe was waiting for the forgiveness to occur.

I challenge you today to take that bold step and watch your life become better daily.





What is your story?

2 comments:

  1. U didnt tell us yours (story) dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehehe, thank you Anonymous, you will get to see and read my own story soon. In the meantime, enjoy this series with this wonderful Relationship Coach (Nike Adedokun)

    ReplyDelete

Dear Great mind,

Your feedback is very important. We need it to serve you better

All text herein is property of the author and may not be copied or reproduced without explicit perm. Powered by Blogger.