I have a God who cares for me.


 I lift my hands reaching the heights of the heavens.

I lift my voice, reaching the depths of the sea.

I have a God, who cares for me.

I have a God who answers me.....

BeautifuLL, listening to Gloweeray Braimah this evening like I have been doing in the last four days, the lyrics of this particular track struck me.

Though I won't give you the full lyrics. You can pick a copy and thank me later. My own copy is special *winks*

The beauty of music is the heart. Not the drama, not where and how it was produced.

When you allow God, He takes charge and nothing gets bad in His care talk more of getting worse.

Whatever I know and talk about God, has been on personal encounter, real life experiences. God is the answer to your needs, to your happiness, your joy, peace.

The devil cannot give what he does not have, neither can any of his subjects do.

God's power is all in ALL

Have a great week



No comments:

Dear Great mind,

Your feedback is very important. We need it to serve you better

All text herein is property of the author and may not be copied or reproduced without explicit perm. Powered by Blogger.