How I Made My Dad Cry





"I asked my dad if I have ever made him cry in front of me before, because I don't remember ever seeing him cry. He said, "Once".

He told me that when I was 3 years old, he laid out a pen, money and a toy of some sort in front of me. He wanted to see which one I would pick. It represents what you will value the most when you grow up. Like the pen is intelligence, Money is money, and the toy is fun. He was just doing it out of curiosity and boredom. It was interesting for him to see which one I'd pick anyway.

He said that I just sat there and stared at the items. He sat across from me and waited patiently. According to him, I walked towards them, he held his breath, and I pushed everything aside and went straight into his arms. He didn't realize that he was one of the choices.

And that was the first, and the only time I made him cry."



The CEO of Coca-cola Bryan Dyson in a 30 seconds speech said " Imagine life as a game in which your juggling some five balls in the air. They are Work, Family, Health, Friends and Spirit.and you are keeping all these in the air.

You will soon understand that work is a rubber ball, if you drop it, it will bounce back. But the other four balls - Family, Health, Friends and Spirit are made of glass. If you drop one of these, it will irrevocably scuffed, marked, nicked, damaged or even shattered. They would never be the same. You must understand that and strive for it.




Most little things we overlook are actually the things that matters most. Give your family the required attention due to them. It might shock you to know that that is all your almost broken marriage/relationship needs.

No comments:

Dear Great mind,

Your feedback is very important. We need it to serve you better

All text herein is property of the author and may not be copied or reproduced without explicit perm. Powered by Blogger.