Dangote decides to give me N100,000,000(One Hundred Million Naira), What do I do with it?


I would buy a 100 acres of land in Ibadan and plant cashew nuts. These would be for the sole purpose of meeting the high demand for the nuts in Nigeria especially for the Abuja market in the next five years after maturity before exportation.
I would also buy another 100 acres of land and segment it as follows:

40 acres for plantain and banana plantation

20 acres for tomatoes farming

20 acres for maize farming and

20 acres for purely greenhouse( These aspect would include a lot of ornamental plants)

I would sell at a 100% markup  to cities like FCT, Abuja where there is high demand and use part of the proceeds to partner with four processing companies to process our produce and we sell at a 500% markup.

I would so invest into farming and youth empowerment that the Nigerian government  would recognize me as a dictator/authority in Farming business in Nigeria.

The Nigerian government would not make a decision regarding agriculture or food chain supply in Nigeria without consulting me. I would keep pulling forces nonstop till I become a global emperor!


What would you do with One hundred Million Naira?

No comments:

Dear Great mind,

Your feedback is very important. We need it to serve you better

All text herein is property of the author and may not be copied or reproduced without explicit perm. Powered by Blogger.