Jack Ma, Alibaba Creator with $29.8 billion Fortune

"I failed 3 times in college. I applied 30 times to get a job but I have always been rejected. When KFC came to China for the first time, we were 24 to apply and I was the only one to be dismissed. I wanted to go into the police and 5 postulants, I was the only one not to be accepted. I applied 10 times to return to Harvard University in the USA and I was rejected. "Jack Ma, Alibaba Creator and 22nd World fortune according to Forbes Magazine in 2015 with $ 29.8 billion. Never give up because you failed once, know that failure is sometimes out of the way to reach your intended route !!!

A fan has this to say;

Xavier Caminada

Great thanks to all those people who rejected you once... They contributed to make you who you are now. It is not just about the person or the ego: where we are makes us who we are.



#NeverGiveUp

No comments:

Dear Great mind,

Your feedback is very important. We need it to serve you better

All text herein is property of the author and may not be copied or reproduced without explicit perm. Powered by Blogger.