My love life exposed! - Esther Bliss


Late 2016, I closed a 3 billion naira deal. By mid-2017, we executed over N150,000,000(One Hundred and Fifty Million Naira) worth of the deal.

Yes, you read the figures correctly. No exaggeration.

This deal was to bring me a cash benefit of over N1.5million Naira excluding certain mouth-watering benefits. I only got N150k las las.

Well, an excuse says it was because I was an employee at that time and another excuse said ' it was because you were not smart enough to boycott the deal since you had a leverage. I would be rolling in tens of millions by now and of course, again, I considered loyalty and integrity over many other things.

Do not blame me. It is important.

Hmmm, the sad ending was that the deal stopped because someone among my team tried to make a 'smarter' move. Boss, you will be fine las las. I will leave it at this.

For a while now, I have borne the anger, I have borne the 'if I had known'. I have been told to take legal actions. I have a dream!

What many people ask about me is what I do for a living.

Well, let me share briefly.

1. I started my 1st full-time business at age 15(farming). I spent more time in thick forest than I did with humans. This was shocking for many villagers who knew I grew up in the city and for many reasons known to them, they offered me bush clearing, soil tilling, weeding and thinning jobs in their farms till I started mine.

2. I taught as a classroom teacher for 5 years. When I stroll into that estate, I still get 'special' greetings from parents of my pupils who are now adults.

3. I did a few distant learning programmes but the thing was not just flowing, so I discontinued classroom learning and focused on personal development.

4. I have worked and grew with a multinational where I team lead over 150 team members across the country.

5. I have worked with an indigenous brand. The story above(3 billion naira deal)

And so many more I won't be adding for now.

Someone asked me; Esther, do you sell phones? So you sell phones?  The need to ignore her was not because of the question, it was the silly tonality she used and of course, I ignored with a smile.

In the mobile industry, I am considered an expert. Yes, I am.

I am that lady that brands consult when launching into the market. I and my team help them with launching right and penetration strategies in the Nigerian market. There is absolutely no aspect we do not cover in brand development and growth.

We've trained a lot of the salespeople you see in the market when you go to buy your phones, accessories and other smart gadgets.

We train only the good good and fine ones... Lol

We birth the best!

The sales of phones and accessories is a side hustle we do for selected individuals.

We focus on bulk supply/distribution of phones, laptops, smart gadgets for multinationals, credible organizations, selected projects. 

Facts about me:

* I have no university degree

* I have no special professional certification

* I am a Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner(I get so many results with the practice of this 
one)

* I have sat across different management board meetings, negotiated, brainstormed, create and meet deadlines.

* I'm no longer in the business of motivating and inspiring people. It is too much expectation already. I am in the business of ALLOWING. Allowing myself and others to have their own unique experience through their creative minds.

* I have an amazing 19-year old I love talking about.

* I will soon be a grandmom. Go and argue with your village people.

* I play a lot. I used to laugh a lot till humans of this world told me to grow up.


In my many years of being an employee, I have been used, made to feel less/little during moments of fulfilling employment contracts by employers. I've been opposed, accused, gossiped about by subordinates(I prefer calling them team members)

A certain time I was accused of stealing silly things in the office as a junior staff, the thief who used to be the chief search officer(CSO) was caught after I prayed with my mom over the matter.

Jealousy at workplace is an 'alakoba'. It makes you disgrace yourself and your generation beforehand.

You see, I do not have such a 'perfect life as you assume'. I have made many mistakes. I have been disowned and sent away with nothing by my family. 

And all of these, I have an amazing life! I create it!

.........

November-December, 2017 was probably the worst months in my life except for a few days in 
December I spent wrapped and cuddled in a most caring and loving bosom.

My sales boys have stolen from me multiple times. I have taught them better ways to go about such cravings.

I have started businesses and grew in size and sense + height.

As I scribble this, I don't know why. I just feel like penning. I don't know if it will inspire someone or not, all the same, I'm putting it out.

The need to meet up with our coaches, employers, family, loved ones, society's expectation is overwhelming.

We want to be known for something. We want to be called something or someone.

The desires and 'want to be' and want to have' never stops popping up. 

We slip into depression.

Have you considered enjoying each day of your life as it comes?

You know, there are days I just plug my headphone and listen to circular music all through, twerking as if I can twerk... Hahahaha

I will just be whining the thick waist that has been abandoned since I stopped playing Volleyball and Football professionally.

I could go to the movies. Visit a place of interest, have a drink(s), eat sweet fish, eat pepper soup, have ice cream, sightseeing.

Some days, I sit by the beach side with a dear friend and we talk and talk into the night as the ocean wave entertains us in its beauty. Always a beauty to behold. She's an Amazing friend.

Learning to let go of your 'inadequacies' and live life anyway, is part of growing up and living purpose.

Finding and living purpose is not that deep!

One of my profound learning in recent time is loving me and loving others likewise. I don't know the heck it means or fully entails. I am willing to try it daily in the way it is clear to me because I understand the sweetness of STARTING.

The road becomes clearer.

As at today, I don't know what I am. A lot of what I'm known for and perceived to be no longer appeals to me. 

Hii whant  to chainji!

I am changing!

Many times, I am so many things and represent different persons to different people.

Sometimes, I am that soft girl the rich and highly paid comes to behind the scene for friendship, laughter, fun, and confidence.

Other times, I am that beautiful girl that sits across the table and stroke your fingers and tell you, 'All iz  well' like the 3 Idiots.

It depends on where and how you want me to be, I can be anything and anyone for you and with you and still be original. I won't stress my inner being against her will.

Yes, I am that flexible.

I have many earthly purposes and as I grow daily, it keeps changing and making me better.

It is often said, we attract our kind. And I say, ' we attract our creation by imagination'.

I chose to be responsible for my creation.

Dare to live at peace with yourself and softly create from your imagination the sort of life you want to live. You will experience it!

#love #talk #speak #purpose #lover #smartbizeoman

2 comments:

  1. What a woman! Indeed change is the only constant thing. Thanks for sharing your story...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sunday...

      Your comment meant a thing!

      Delete

Dear Great mind,

Your feedback is very important. We need it to serve you better

All text herein is property of the author and may not be copied or reproduced without explicit perm. Powered by Blogger.