Awesome Treasures Foundation 2nd Awesome Awards and Thanksgiving Summit


Guess where I would be on my birthday?



I would be at the 2nd Awesome Awards and Thanksgiving Summit with the most wonderful women in the world. My transformation into the beautiful woman I am today, started with them. My daily craving for more and to get better started with them.

Being with them, taught me how to catch fishes. Really, if you would be home on this date, kindly avail yourself the opportunity of joining this Awesome women and also celebrating with me as I turn......

You will find out.


Date: 13th November, 2016


Venue: Shell Hall, Muson Centre, Onikan, Lagos

Time: 3pm


See more shots:




Jumoke Adenowo the founder of Awesome Treasures Foundation is a Nigerian Architect, Speaker, Radio Host, Philanthropist and Author. CNN has described her as “Africa’s Starchitect”. She has been featured in the World’s foremost Architectural Journal; Architectural Record and has spoken on several platforms including the Global Women’s Forum and Harvard Business School (African Business Club). She hosts a Syndicated Radio show on Leadership “Voice of Change”.

No comments:

Dear Great mind,

Your feedback is very important. We need it to serve you better

All text herein is property of the author and may not be copied or reproduced without explicit perm. Powered by Blogger.