Mind how you complement children to avoid problems oh!

I was very brilliant even as a kid. The first time I took 4th position in class I wept more than a woman who lost her husband .... Lolzzz.

One day during holiday , my home teacher told me that this my head is very hot,  he told me that I have lot of things in this head that will make me great in future, he also said that I should not let anything happen to this head the way it is and hot like this; "He ended it with keep your brain safe".
Hah! just after that day,  we watched an Indian movie where a lady lost her memory as a result of an accident.


That part really got me wondering,  that If it were to be her hands and legs alone that she would still remember everything.  So for that I told myself I better cut my legs and hands but as for this my head hmm "no way!" after all my teacher warned me to keep my head safe. I applied a new method to keep my head safe so I can be great in future.

One day, I was carrying food to serve my daddy, I saw a rat, and I jumped up that I wanted to fall but instead, I threw away the food and everything I was carrying, then grabbed my head, everybody rushed out and were scolding me I was quiet.

The next day, I was carrying a bucket of water, I missed my step that I almost fell but I let the bucket of water fall from my head and got broken while I grabbed my head. My mom came and was angry but hmmmm to me, these guys doesn't even get it that this head is very important than anything.
And this continued for a while till one faithful day,  I was having acute headache that it was as if my head will burst OMG! I had to tie my mom's rapper round my head. Nobody was around to help me.

Then I went to our first aid box,  I took all the drugs I found there and drank,  not that I just needed the headache to go, but I wanted to stop my head from bursting 😂 Lolzz!
I went outside to complain to our neighbor, then I slumped there... I was told that people rushed me to hospital.

The Doctor came to me and asked; why were you screaming my head when you were sleeping? Did you hit your head on the wall?

Haaaa , I opened my eyes wide like I remembered something and grabbed my head again,  doctor asked what is it ? And why did you take overdose drugs?  I told him that headache almost brake my head and my home teacher warned me not to let anything happen to my head; that my head will make me great and that I should keep my brain safe. That was how my mom left the hospital at once to go and see my home teacher. And to think she almost lost her daughter because of an "innocent advice"
Hahahahahaha.... I will leave you to imagine the rest.

No comments:

Dear Great mind,

Your feedback is very important. We need it to serve you better

All text herein is property of the author and may not be copied or reproduced without explicit perm. Powered by Blogger.