What were your marriage vows? The woman you brought home is your helpmeet. That is what God called her!


How can you tell me that?  What is your explanation?

In your home you there is lots of secret, sadness, tears and sorrow.

I heard a lady openly said; I wish my husband will just travel for three weeks or more.


Hmm,  I could not figure it out(why would a woman wish her husband to be away that long). Curious me, I asked her why she said that.  She just said; " My dear,  I just need breathing space and peace of mind. I went further asking her if she was forced into marriage,  she told me that a marriage where your

* choices are not acceptable, 

* suggestions are neglected and

* efforts are not appreciated; is better not being married than that".

Another lady said, it was difficult for her when she newly married. Two years ago, they would stay in the house most times for two days and no one talks to each other even a chit-chat or gist. When she tries talking with him, he  would be like " I don't have time"... 

Now, she has a child and a house help. She feels their company its enough for her. The husband who feels she's just a woman and knows nothing, so he does his things and according to her " J just mind my business"

Why do you break your home indirectly due to inability to recognise your wife deserve full regards?
What were your marriage vows? That you and you alone will remain the boss and no suggestion or advice will come from your partner?

Does your marriage stand for together as two or together as one?

I have very close friend whom I so cherish her marriage simply because she can never do anything without the knowledge of her husband and so as her husband. Whenever I try to measure where they started their lives to where they are today all I can see is ONENESS.

The key things you need for a healthy and happy home is togetherness, oneness, tolerance, companionship and acknowledge each other as a half of yourselves.

Men should not forget that a woman you brought to your home is called a helpmeet by God, and you do not have any right to change her position in the home.

You can not play the role of the neck and the head the same time,  you can only function as the head to carry the responsibilities while she the neck support you to stand. If you don't correct your self and know her worth in your life; you might turn your dreams to a nightmare very soon.

When your wife wishes you stay away for three to four weeks consistently, you don't need me to tell you that you're already a stranger in your home. Do you need her to pray for your death before you notice that you no longer exist in her life?  This is in no way close to promiscuity. Is natural for people to feel that way when they feel unloved, disrespected and undervalued.

You do your things without her consent. You run a private business without her knowledge and you claim you're the head. When problems come up you expect her to pray or be reasonable.

Be careful what you do,  because if a head should be cut off from the neck,  it will fall and roll on the floor dead.

My candid suggestion, have a quiet time with your God and seek for his direction. Making you the head is a task you must deliver. Build a home in your family instead of a house.

Your children will never recognize your efforts; alive or dead , once they see tears running down mommy's cheeks or find a trace of bitterness in her heart.

Many rooms is roofed to make a building. So your home should be roofed with one heart ♥.

Have a sober weekend ahead.


No comments:

Dear Great mind,

Your feedback is very important. We need it to serve you better

All text herein is property of the author and may not be copied or reproduced without explicit perm. Powered by Blogger.