DO IT AFRAID (PART 3) DEALING WITH YOUR FEARS - So many dreams and aspirations exist only on papers!


So many dreams and aspirations exist only on papers!

When the fear of daring a new feat become so intense, we must decide to either DO IT AFRAID or remain stagnant.


Desiring a life devoid of fears is self delusion, our fears remind us that we are human,in most cases they caution us so we can put important things in place. You can get rid of fear completely, you must learn to manage them properly and act in spite of their presence.

The majority of the fears that we have are not life-and-death fears. And yet we give them more power than they deserve and permit them to govern our live.

Below are some realistic method that can be use to manage our fears.

1. VISUALIZATION; Each time I get confronted by fear of failure, I've always found solace by using method,I VISUALIZE.
I visualize the positive and negative results and choose to act pending on the result I want; 

POSITIVE of course.

I visualize how happy and fulfilled I will feel if I go ahead with the project.

I visualize everything going well and even when things go wrong, I visualize myself handling them with wisdom. The first time I had a speaking engagement,I turned it down severally, but I told myself: I can't run away from this for long since I have a dream that will require speaking in the public.

I summoned courage,prepared adequately, and each time I practice or even think about the event, I Visualize my audience nodding in approval,I visualize the massive feedback and with this I geared myself into to it. This method has worked for me countless times.

During visualization, you discover the best approach to use in executing the plans you have in mind. Since you have already visualize your anticipated result, you try to put all in check so you can achieve your desired result.

2. DRAW STRENGTH FROM HERE; Embedded in our past experiences are not only regretful events, but powerful ones.

The successes we recorded in our past can serve as a motivating factor. If you have overcome more fierce event in the past this event can become powerful tools.

You tell yourself"if I was able to overcome this and came out successful, I can do better this time"

3. TAKE RESPONSIBILITY AND HAVE A PERSONAL MANTRA :Have this mindset "If it will be possible,it will be up to me"  At some point in your life, you must understand the need to draw strength from within,when all other external motivation have ceased or seem insufficient, you must believe you can. Have a personal mantra that you condition your mind to reflect or work on. You can write it boldly and recite it every morning and whenever you are down. 

Take responsibility for whatever happens in your life,don't leave it to chance.

I suggest this MANTRAS;

 I have all I need to succeed, 

I'm a worthwhile person and I deserve to succeed,

I know what I want in life and I will do whatever it takes to get it, 

the Spirit I have in me is not a spirit of Fear but of sound mind,

I have the ability to handle what comes up,my dream is possible. 

TALK YOURSELF INTO ACTION,TAKE YOURSELF INTO SUCCESS.

4. STATE THE REASON AND ASK QUESTION; The next time you get confronted by the fear of failure, sit your ass down and state the reason why you must move past your fears and TAKE ACTION. What impact will your action or inaction produce? Do you prefer to make endless excuses or do the needful? 

Ask this, if I continue to push this,what will happen? The negative repercussions of your inaction will propel you to positive action.

5. CONFESS IT; Most times the fear of failure become so intense that we wonder if we can actually do anything,it's not wrong or even a sign of weakness to confess your fears.

Confess them first to God and Secondly to trusted friends or mentors who can help and make you not just responsible but accountable to that project.

I confess my fears daily to God and ask for assistance to manage them. I've never been disappointed each time I do that.

I remember an important project I had in mind years back,I was so scared ,thinking it might not work out well. I confessed it to a mentor, he guided me in some steps to take and also told me to launch out immediately and threatens me not to call if I don't go ahead with it.

Most time,we get clearer pictures on how to go about things by confessing our fears to trusted individuals in our lives.

And finally,As Eleanor Roosevelt suggested a method of handling fear 'Do it once to prove yourself that you can do it,do it the second time to know if you like it and do it again to know if you want to keep doing it"

This are the few methods you can employ when faced with a force that have incapacitated champions and reduced them to victimized individuals; FEAR OF FAILURE. 

You may not need all of them at a time,pick the ones that suit you and the situation at hand.

A person whose mind is filled with fear not only destroy their own chances of intelligent action, but transmit these destructive vibration to the mind of other people and destroy their chances as well.

Remember, FEAR Is just a false evidence that projects itself as being Real. And when you face your fear, most of the time you will discover that it was not really such a big threat after all.

Live Intentional and Stand Up for your DREAMS!!

You DESERVE to SUCCEED!!



Stella Iwuajoku
(StellaNwrites)
©2016

No comments:

Dear Great mind,

Your feedback is very important. We need it to serve you better

All text herein is property of the author and may not be copied or reproduced without explicit perm. Powered by Blogger.