Gain Phenomenal Power!


























Over the years, men and women who have mastered the skill and art of persuasive public speaking, have fashioned the course of humanity, either for good or for evil.


Martin Luther King, Hilary Clinton, Nelson Mandela, Adolf Hitler, Margaret Thatcher, Barrack Obama, Frank Nweke Jr, and Joel Osteen are men and women whose oratory prowess have shaped the way we view the world.

One powerful way of growing influence is via public speaking.

Just like every game, sphere of influence, and practice, there are the rules, the way to wield the hammer, and the art that creates the result.

For the individuals who have yearned to engage this tool to better the lives of others, build their businesses, and influence change in the society, certain questions have crammed into their minds.

How can I avoid the fear of standing to speak in public?

Why should I really speak?

Is my pronunciation okay for me to communicate?

Is my accent worth it?

I've been speaking and speaking, and yet I'm not making any money from this?

How can I host my own classes and speak to others?

These questions plagued my mind too. And I got answers.

That's why we have designed the *SPEAKING PROPS Masterclass*, *_Lagos Edition_*
*Sharon-ann Alofokhai*, *Chinonso Ogbogu* and *I* will be helping you answer those question in a 9-hour experience.

Date : *_9th July, 2016._*

Venue : *_The Resource Space, 12A Mabinuori Dawodu Street, Gbagada Phase 1, Lagos._*

*Fee : N30,000.*

To register, pay into *GTBank, 0120774989, Profound Impacts International.*

Tomorrow at 10 a.m I'll be on *Periscope.* Do you know the 4 areas that you can begin to wield influence? Hook up!

Live your best life always!
*EMEKA NOBIS*
Writer & Thought Leader
@iamemekanobis

No comments:

Dear Great mind,

Your feedback is very important. We need it to serve you better

All text herein is property of the author and may not be copied or reproduced without explicit perm. Powered by Blogger.