The Love Letter

Going through some really old stuffs today and I came across this love letter I wrote in a piece of paper as my introduction in a book I didn't publish about six(6) years ago.

Here it is;

I love You more than ever.

Whenever I'm in distress, make me feel better by holding my hands.

Make me feel happy by telling me You love me.

Give me a hug to pass the message of how much You care for me.

A kiss to say and assure me of your everlasting love for someone like me.

I'd love to make You happier by obeying all of your commandments and loving You unlimited.

Lord, in this time of trials, temptations and tribulations, always remind me that You are there for me 
and that You love me and will keep loving me.

It makes me feel wanted, happy, relevant and comforted.

Yours emotionally disturbed child.

What was your relationship with God growing up? Do you write on diary like I did and still do?

Share with me.

Leave a comment. Your feedback gives me great satisfaction

No comments:

Dear Great mind,

Your feedback is very important. We need it to serve you better

All text herein is property of the author and may not be copied or reproduced without explicit perm. Powered by Blogger.