Myself, My Family



A friend sent this to me this evening and I know is worth sharing.

A lot of us who do the 8-5pm jobs often find it very difficult to keep up with the family after the hustling, bustling, lots of paper works and worst of all traffic during the day. Especially for those of us that resides in Lasgidi...

But guess what? After God, your family should be your next top priority, and then your health before your job.

I used to be a victim too. It got so bad that my mum was hospitalized for three days and I had no slight idea even though we lived in the same house.

He wrote,

It would be nice if your family was perfect with great siblings, supportive parents, well-behaved children, no unnecessary drama and the kind of love you want to go home to.

But that is not always the case. Most times, we endure our families instead of enjoying them.

Be that as it may, God chose your family. So love them. Laugh with them and sometimes laugh at them with love. Pray for them. Encourage and be there for them.

Also take breaks from them when need be but never forget they are your FAMILY.

Share

Like


3 comments:

  1. I wasnt gonna comment but then, something caught my attention "Laugh with them and sometimes laugh at them with love"

    I cant remember the last time I had a good laugh with my family (Sober)

    Thanks Bliss for sharing this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm, Good one.... I need to forward this to my hubby...

    ReplyDelete

Dear Great mind,

Your feedback is very important. We need it to serve you better

All text herein is property of the author and may not be copied or reproduced without explicit perm. Powered by Blogger.